Clas Ohlson’s mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, and practical solutions. Customer oriented initiatives are on top of our agenda and now we offer exciting opportunities for talented team-players who want to contribute to this journey. Are you ready?
About the role
As the Information Security- and Privacy manager, you will be part of the group security department and contribute to reduce risk and security exposures. You will report to the Chief Security Officer, and also work closely together with the Head of IT Security.
As part of the security department you will be a teamplayer, contributing to the overall security work within the company.
- Understand the threat landscape
- Lead, educate, audit and follow-up the overall work within privacy/GDPR and information security.
- Lead the work to ensure the four basic principles of information security; availability, integrity, confidentiality, traceability
- Communicate risk assessment findings and provide risk remediation guidance to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve risk posture and give advice for risk mitigation
- Participate in developing and delivering Security Awareness Training
- Point of contact in privacy questions incl. incident management
- Delegate incoming privacy requirements and questions to designated department (HR, Customer Service)
- Contribute in different forums and projects regarding information security and/or privacy
Location: You are located at any of our offices in Insjön (Dalarna), Stockholm/Sweden, Helsinki/ Finland or Oslo/ Norway.
Preferably you have been working a few years with information security and/or privacy. Even though it’s not mandatory, you might also know the key factors in ISO 27001.
You are a team player, have a curious mindset and not afraid of taking initiatives and go from plan to action.
You are analytical, structured and capable of execution, and you understand the value of working with security in a systematic way.
More than anything, we emphasize suitable personal qualities.
Language skills: Fluent, both in speech and writing, in any of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian) and English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. One thing that brings us all together is the firm belief in the additional value we get from doing what we do together, as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' different backgrounds, personalities, experience and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
To learn more about if we as a company suit you, please click on this link and listen to a couple of our co-workers talk about working at Clas Ohlson!
We are eager to find our next colleague, so do not hesitate to submit your application to us as soon as possible, no later than 15th of February. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and start-up is as soon as possible or by agreement.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact CSO, Kjell Inge Oftedal, firstname.lastname@example.org, Head of IT Security, Patric.email@example.com or Recruiter Rasmus Ericsson via firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!