We are now looking for a Digital Marketing analyst to join our marketing team!
Clas Ohlson’s mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, and practical solutions. Customer oriented initiatives are on top of our agenda and now we offer exciting opportunities for talented team-players who want to contribute to this journey. Are you ready?
About the role
As the Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be part of the newly created marketing / customer acquisition team, a team striving to create the best customer experience and acquire high quality traffic to online and retail stores. The focus of this role is to enable better use of data in our marketing and media buying and support the marketing team with democratizing data via ongoing analysis, insights and recommendations to enable a data driven decision making.
- Work with our media & insights agency to set up reporting dashboards and socialize results and findings in the organization
- Responsible for translating data to clear insights and recommended actions and communicate insights and recommended actions to relevant stakeholders
- Define audiences and continuously improve our targeting for better results
- Ensure proper tagging / naming conventions and integration with analytics tools, and reporting platform
- Deliver a data-driven, quantitative approach to digital advertising. Develop with the team a clear marketing / media KPI framework, set targets and ensure close follow up and tracking of results
- Implement test & learn framework and support the team to run A/B tests and use learnings for coming campaigns
- Work with the marketing team and support in optimizing all steps of the media funnel
- Key user of GA, Data studio, Tag manager, Power BI and other analytic tools
Location: You are located at any of our offices in Helsinki/ Finland, Oslo/ Norway, Insjön (Dalarna) or Stockholm/ Sweden. You are part of the marketing team and reports to Head of Marketing.
- Relevant experience from similar analytic or digital marketing roles
- You have good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, how to measure effect and attribution modelling
- Experience from hands on working with GMP tools and similar AdTech and analytic tools
- Have a good understanding of server-side tracking, GCP, CDP, BigQuery and dataflows
- Business mindset and love being in a high passed and ever-changing environment
- You are a team player, have a curious mindset and not afraid of taking initiatives and go from plan to action
Language skills: Fluent, both in speech and writing, in any of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian) and English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. One thing that brings us all together is the firm belief in the additional value we get from doing what we do together, as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' different backgrounds, personalities, experience and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
To learn more about if we as a company suit you, please click on this link and listen to a couple of our co-workers talk about working at Clas Ohlson!
We are eager to find our next colleague, so do not hesitate to submit your application to us as soon as possible, no later than 29th of January. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact Head of Marketing Gustav Hernebrant, firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruiter Rasmus Ericsson via email@example.com
Welcome with your application!