We are now looking for a skilled Social Media Specialist to join our marketing team!
Clas Ohlson’s mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, and practical solutions. Customer oriented initiatives are on top of our agenda and now we offer exciting opportunities for talented team-players who want to contribute to this journey. Are you ready?
About the role
As the Social Media specialist, you will be a very important part of the newly created marketing / customer acquisition team, a team striving to create the best customer experience and acquire high quality traffic to online and retail stores. You will be instrumental in improving our digital maturity and shaping the overall social media marketing strategy for the future. You will be the main point of contact and lead the relationship with our social media agency.
- Lead the overall social media strategy and activities for Clas Ohlson – ensure a holistic execution through paid and organic social media
- Set up communication calendars for organic postings and follow up on key results and collaborate with content creators for best possible content development
- Be the main contact and collaborator with our external social media agency, set up roadmap to improve our strategy and execution and monitor progress
- With the agency, develop brand building and performance campaigns and constantly monitor the results to find opportunities for optimization
- With our digital analyst, set up creative and buying tests, analyze results and feedback learnings to the relevant teams and stakeholders
- Test, learn and evaluate social media channels, campaign, targeting and creatives
- Feedback learnings to the team for constant improvement of creative development
Location: You are located at any of our offices in Helsinki/ Finland, Oslo/ Norway, Insjön (Dalarna) or Stockholm/ Sweden. You are a part of the marketing team and reports to Head of Marketing.
- A few years’ experience from working with paid social media at an agency or in-house team
- Clear interest in and understanding of business issues and ability to translate them into communication objectives and actions
- Expert knowledge of major social media platforms (Meta, Snap, Tik Tok, Pinterest)
- You have an excellent understanding of the digital landscape and understand what content works on social media, and how to maximize reach, engagement, and conversion
- Worked with both brand building and conversion-driven content in social media according to set KPIs.
- A data-driven approach with a good understanding of target group segmentation and experience of working with optimization of paid campaigns.
- A genuine interest in social media and latest trends in digital media
- You are a team player, have a curious mindset and not afraid of taking initiatives and go from plan to action
Language skills: Fluent, both in speech and writing, in any of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian) and English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. One thing that brings us all together is the firm belief in the additional value we get from doing what we do together, as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' different backgrounds, personalities, experience and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
To learn more about if we as a company suit you, please click on this link and listen to a couple of our co-workers talk about working at Clas Ohlson!
We are eager to find our next colleague, so do not hesitate to submit your application to us as soon as possible, no later than 29th of January. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact Head of Marketing Gustav Hernebrant, firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruiter Rasmus Ericsson via email@example.com
Welcome with your application!